Here you will find news, information, and links for current movies and video releases, current popular music, and your favorite television shows. This section is separated by topic, so please use the links above to choose your area of interest.
James Brown's 'Funky Drummer' Clyde Stubblefield dies at 73
MADISON, Wis. (AP) Clyde Stubblefield, a drummer for James Brown who created one of the most widely sampled drum breaks ever, died Saturday. He was 73. His wife, Jody Hannon, told The Associated Press that Stubblefield died of kidney failure at a Madison, Wisconsin, hospital around noon. He had been suffering from kidney disease for 10 years, and had been hospitalized for a few days, she said. Stubblefield performed on several of Brown's classics in the 1960s and early 70s, including "Cold It...Read More
- Actor Shia LaBeouf brings anti-Trump piece to New Mexico
- James Brown's 'Funky Drummer' Clyde Stubblefield dies at 73
- Milo Yiannopoulos, Larry Wilmore go head-to-head on 'Maher'
- Hungarian film 'On Body and Soul' wins Golden Bear in Berlin
- Lisa Marie Presley says she's broke after ex asks for money
- Old farmstead's history runs from John Brown to James Brown
- James Earl Jones, Donald Glover cast in 'Lion King' remake
- Angelina Jolie in Cambodia for premiere of her new film
- Former turnbuckle biter George 'The Animal' Steele, 79, dies
- Warren Frost, Dr. Will Hayward on 'Twin Peaks,' dies at 91
- Mariah Carey confirms new beau; talks new single, tour
- Hugh Jackman says he's 'fine' after latest skin cancer bout
- Sequins and slogans: Politics seeped into NY Fashion Week
- The Latest: Durst friend stonewalled cops about confession
- Greek artist Jannis Kounellis dies in Rome at 80
Like Video Games?
Then you'll enjoy our video games page. From the latest news on upcoming game consoles to the best on-line games, you'll find it all here!