
Jurors hear Keffe D say his nephew fired fatal shots at Tupac Shakur in 1996 drive-by shooting
LAS VEGAS (AP) — Jurors on Thursday heard Duane “Keffe D” Davis tell detectives in 2008 that his nephew Orlando “Baby Lane” Anderson fired the shots that killed Tupac Shakur. Davis, who said in the interview that he was also in the car with Anderson, is accused of orchestrating the 1996 killing of the 25-year-old hip-hop superstar in Las Vegas. At the time of the interview, his nephew had been dead for a decade. Davis said the white Cadillac he and Anderson were riding in with two up...
Read MoreNational News
- Jurors hear Keffe D say his nephew fired fatal shots at Tupac Shakur in 1996 drive-by shooting
- Karmelo Anthonys lawyer asks for new trial in Texas track meet killing as new details are revealed
- Survival mode: Indiana residents endure a ninth day without power
- Harvard agrees to $53 million settlement over body parts stolen and sold by former morgue manager
- Army will shut down a unit in Europe focused on learning drone warfare
Trump warns of economic D-Day against Iran, but Tehran is well acquainted with sanctions
NEW YORK (AP) — Nearing the six-month mark of the Iran war and facing diminishing stockpiles of key weapons, the Trump administration is touting a crushing financial campaign against Tehran, promising an “economic D-Day” against a country that has so far withstood nearly five decades of punishing American sanctions. With sparse details, President Donald Trump announced this week that the U. S. would be imposing an “unprecedented” level of economic warfare and isolation on Iran, to to...
Read MorePolitics
- Trump warns of economic D-Day against Iran, but Tehran is well acquainted with sanctions
- President Trump to stump for Sen. Darline Graham days ahead of South Carolinas GOP Senate runoff
- Vance will campaign at the Ohio steel plant where his grandfather once worked
- Trump appears on former fixer-turned-enemy Michael Cohens radio show after detente
- Federal court is asked to block Kennedy Center from returning Trumps name to building
Harvard agrees to $53 million settlement over body parts stolen and sold by former morgue manager
BOSTON (AP) — Harvard Medical School says it agreed to pay $53 million to settle class action lawsuits by relatives of body donors whose remains were sold on the black market by its former morgue manager. Harvard Medical School Deans George Q. Daley and Bernard S. Chang announced the development in a letter to the community on Tuesday, calling the actions of former morgue manager Cedric Lodge “despicable, abhorrent, and a flagrant betrayal of our values as a medical community. ”Pending A...
Read MoreScience News
- Harvard agrees to $53 million settlement over body parts stolen and sold by former morgue manager
- Trump picks Dr. Heidi Overton, a top White House aide, to lead the Food and Drug Administration
- Rescue mission is called off for NASAs aging Swift space telescope
- What beats seeing eclipses from space? Try the northern and southern lights
- Floridas Jellyfish Museum is dedicated solely to the mesmerizing floating predators

Copyright © 1996 - 2026 CoreComm Internet Services, Inc. All Rights Reserved. | View our